- FINE DETAIL PERFORMANCE: 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors
- MIRRORLESS INTERCHANGEABLE LENS CAMERA KIT: With two super compact lenses 12 32mm F3.5 5.6 and 45 150mm F4.0 5.6, shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- CLASS LEADING DUAL IMAGE STABILIZATION: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording-including 4K video-to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Battery AC Adaptor (Input 110 240V AC) (Included, connect with USB cable). Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 290 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF) with H FS12032
- LIVE VIEWFINDER AND TILTING LCD DISPLAY: Integrated eye level electronic viewfinder (2764K dots) and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD display (1040K dots) provides 80 degrees of up tilt and 45 degrees of down tilt to maximize viewing. Recording media-(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards). Direct Print-PictBridge compatible
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken.Minimum Aperture:F22
Details: For today’s interchangeable lens camera enthusiasts or anyone looking for a lighter, newer more intelligent alternative to bulky DSLRs, the Panasonic LUMIX 4K Digital Camera DMC GX85WK with 12 32mm and 45 150mm lenses delivers impressive, no compromise performance. This 4K Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera is nearly half the size of most DSLRs yet delivers impressive 16 megapixel large sensor performance in the most compact camera system ever designed by Panasonic LUMIX. Thanks to the elimination of the low pass filter, its fine detail resolving power is boosted nearly 10 percent over previous 16 megapixel sensors. Image stabilization is top of its class with the complementary LUMIX 2 axis lens O.I.S. and a new 5 axis in body I.S., available in either photo or video recording modes. Camera purists will enjoy the familiar quick access thumbwheel controls and integrated 2764K dot eye level electronic viewfinder, plus a tilting LCD display for greater flexibility in difficult shooting angles. Modern enthusiasts will love the Wi Fi mobile control and next generation flexibility that 4K Video, 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus modes bring to the creative experience.